- Supports round bar stock, 1.750 – 3.250 inches
- Mounting bar options accommodate most CNC Lathes, including low profile for tight clearance
- Square: 1 inch
- Square: 25mm
- Round: 1.0 inch Low Profile
- Round: 25mm
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- 2 year limited warranty
- Reliably repeatable over hundred of THOUSANDS of pulls
- No gripping fingers to adjust, break or lose
- No coolant required to operate
- Reduces material wasted per part
- Saves operator time
- One-time easy set-up, easy to use
- No adjustments needed mechanically
- Innovative design is versatile, dependable and easy to use
- Set the x-axis end point in the program
- Bar size can be changed in Seconds
- Supports only round bar stock
- Advanced low-mar gripper innovation maximizes grip
- Designed and built durably to last
Your satisfaction as a customer is very important to us. Our tools are designed and manufactured with that in mind. We stand behind our products with a 60-day money back guarantee and a 2-year limited warranty.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your Accudyne product, we will gladly refund your complete purchase price (including freight) within 60 days of purchase.
2-Year Limited Warranty*
This warranty covers all moving parts against defects in workmanship, material as well and WEAR! **
* Warranty does not cover tools which have been damaged due to misuse, such as: incorrect installation, failure to follow the instructions that are provided with your product, or machine crashes due to improper setup, or faulty programming.
** For EZ-Puller, warranty includes gripper arms, pivot pins, gripper pins, lifters, urethane springs and material grippers.
It is important that you are familiar with the machine your EZ-Puller will be used in. If the machine has a wedge lock mounting system for holding square tooling, the body of the bar puller may cover the outboard tightening bolt. If this is the case, the tool will need to be moved away from the center of the turret to access that bolt. Many times, this will cause interference with the way covers of the machine. If this is the case, the better mounting option is the 1.000″ round mounting, either standard or low profile. With this option, the tool will be held in an I.D. tool holder. Please look at the pdf diagrams below of mounting options before ordering.